General Notice for Filers
The electronic filing system will not accept any electronic Form 6 disclosures for the remainder of 2022. Pursuant to HB 5003, which was signed by the Governor on June 3, 2022, paper forms must be used for the remainder of the year.
- Form 6 filers who already submitted their 2021 Form 6 electronically, prior to the bill becoming law, will be considered to have fulfilled their 2021 financial disclosure requirement.
- Any Form 6 filers who have not already filed electronically must file the 2021 Form 6 on paper by July 1, 2022.
- Filers may download the paper version of the 2021 Form 6 and instructions from the link on this page. Paper versions of the Form 6 and Form 6X for 2021 and the Form 6F for 2022, including instructions, are also available on the Commission's forms page: http://www.ethics.state.fl.us/FinancialDisclosure/DownloadAForm.aspx
- 2021 Form 6 annual filers should check their email for additional information.
- Pursuant to statute, electronic filing of the Form 6 will resume on January 1, 2023.
Filers who have questions about this year's filing requirement may call the Commision at 850-488-7864.